Sunday, November 23, 2008

Of Montreal+Health

Last night the 22nd a large group of my friends and I all embarked on a magical adventure to HOLLYWOOD!! Now the people I went got lost. I swear we drove up and down Highland for like an hour! We went to the Palladium to see Of Montreal and I did not discover till getting there that Health another band I am fond of was opening. It was completely mind blowing and amazing I could not breath for most of it but I danced and danced and it was GREAT! I was right near the front and this very rude intoxicated women tried to get pass me but luckily my little elbows aren't completely unless so I shoved then them proceeded to punch her in the back and cuss her out. But hey my spot was safe and Kevin Barnes is nothing short of a God. The lady tried the shenanigans once again and I had to shove her once again I pray that she has bruises and can't move though she deserves much worse. Hahah she really made me mad well enough talk and here are some pictures from our night.





Before the show Cody Jordan and I went to Olvera St. in downtown LA and got some food and did a little shopping.

No comments: