Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh My


Tia Hama sent out an email with a Website called yeswecarve.com. It's like a million Obama pumpkins it's amazing!! I look at it everyday and look at all the new ones. I am planning on making one tomorrow I'm so excited and I will totally post pictures and post it on yes we carve!!! This election has had me in an uproar. It's invigorating.


What a day!! Well I spent this weekend in Del Mar with Katy we had so much fun!! Her moms halloween parties are always a blast!! This one was time machine themed and I was a sheep!! What my costume has to do with a time machine I don't know!! But anyways me and Katy just had so much fun this trip!! I'm waiting for more picture but here is one of my face hahaha and on Thursday (I believe) I curled my hair for the FIRST TIME!!! It was amazing!!! I was testing it out before the party on Saturday. The highlights where spending time with Katy and her family. Hanging out with all of her friends after the party and the jell-o shots. We had so much fun I can't wait till next year!!

No comments: