Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Today

What a difficult never ending day. Well recently I have been like writing actually blogs not like doing pictures and I am rather fond of it. So, let's see. This week has been never ending. I get my progress report tomorrow and I am rather nervous. But whatever tomorrow is my sisters 18th birthday and I am so excited for her. As an update for the Tias and Tios that know we DON'T get along. We totally get along like so well now!! So well I should video tape us getting along you should see it you guys!! Hahah that has been really nice. I have just kinda been trucking. Jeez this should win for least interesting blog post ever posted. Well if you have read this please go back to whatever thing that I am sure you are either avoiding or simply must get done and enjoy it I say ENJOY!!

1 comment:

hama said...

Oh I am so proud of you. Please stay that way even when Q goes off to college. There is nothing like a sister relationship and am grateful for all my hermanas.

Abuelita is smiling down on you and very proud of you I am sure...